Monday, May 19, 2008

No excuses.

I am not going to bother telling people why I have been blogless for months on end. Too much time has passed already. But even I have grown tired of looking at the last post. So while I have nothing very exciting to say, here are few things:

1. Today was our first over 100 degree day for the season of scorchingness. 102 to be exact.
2. Just in the nick of time, with the help Chris and Megan, we finished the outdoor shower yesterday. (eventually there will be pics up...)
3. Now we can start on the outdoor bouldering wall.
4. Cracker is broody and not laying eggs for sometime. The rest are hot and laying eggs.
5. That's all for now.

2 comments:

sharon said...

I'm glad you're back!

And I'm all about months of blognessless.

Anonymous said...

welcome back to the blog world...it becomes overwhelming to keep up.
xo